In-Office Testing & Procedures
As an added convenience for our patients, Dr. John L. Sabatini in Yardley, Pennsylvania offers a large number of tests and procedures right in our own offices. When you visit us for your family medicine care and cosmetic services, there’s often no need to go elsewhere for lab tests like blood draw and EKG; skin procedures including biopsies, mole removal, and scar revision; minor medical procedures including steroid joint injections and ear lavage; and physical therapy.
Our highly skilled Philadelphia-area primary care providers also offer all of the tests and screenings that go along with well-woman exams, as well as immunizations for children age 7 and older. We’re truly a one-stop-shop to meet all of your family’s healthcare needs! Dr. John L. Sabatini offers the following in-office tests and procedures in Yardley, Pennsylvania:
- Biopsies. We take a sample of tissue to test for abnormalities, especially for moles that seem irregular or have changed shape.
- Blood draws. We draw blood for testing in our office or to send out, saving you a trip to a lab.
- Ear lavage. Removes excess wax or foreign objects from the ear.
- ECG. An electrocardiogram measures the heart’s electrical activity to check your heart health and help find the cause of heart pain or heart disease symptoms.
- Immunizations. We provide all recommended vaccinations for ages 7 and older, including flu shots.
- Well-woman/gynecological exams. This annual exam includes a review your health history and medications, Pap test, breast exam, and health screening tests according to your age and health.
- Pap tests. Screening test for cervical cancer, usually done as part of an annual well-woman exam.
- Physical therapy. If you’ve been in an accident or suffered a work injury and need rehabilitation, we provide physical therapy right in our offices.
- Steroid joint injections. Used to help relieve joint inflammation.
- Prolia injections. Twice-a-year injections to reduce the risk of fracture in women with osteoporosis. With Prolia injections, you will not need to take oral medications.
- Pulmonary function tests. Lung function tests look at how well your lungs are working and help diagnose the cause of breathing problems.
- Pulse oximetry. Monitors the level of oxygen in a patient’s blood, especially to screen for asthma and COPD.
- Mole removal and minor skin surgery. We can remove your moles for cosmetic reasons or to be biopsied if they look suspicious.
- Scar revisions. Helps improve the appearance of scars so they are less visible.
Family Practice in Yardley, PA
To make an appointment for any of the in-office tests and procedures we provide at the office of Dr. John L. Sabatini P.C. in Yardley, Pennsylvania, call our friendly family practice today at (215) 321-9896. You can also request an appointment online.