Dr. John L. Sabatini, a primary care provider, offers a hybrid concierge program. We still see our traditional patients every day, yet we also allocate a few hours of each day exclusively for concierge patients, who will receive a direct phone line. Concierge patients are scheduled for 30-minute appointments and typically are offered same-day or next-day appointments.
A key component of our Yardley, Pennsylvania concierge medicine program is an intensive physical that goes well beyond the scope of most standard physicals. These exams are tailored toward patient needs and often include a broader array of tests to help Dr. Sabatini understand your unique healthcare needs as well as personal factors such as family history, job, etc.
In addition to the comprehensive physical, an additional 30-minute appointment is scheduled once all the results are back to discuss the tests in-depth and prepare a health plan for the coming year.
Here is a summary of benefits for all concierge medicine patients of Dr. John L. Sabatini P.C.:
- A private, dedicated office phone number for contacting us during office hours
- Direct availability to your physician 24/7 via cell phone or email
- A comprehensive patient history including health risk appraisals, lab panel, vision screening, vital signs with Body Mass Index (BMI) and EKG
- Nutritional assessment and fitness counseling
- Stress management counseling
- Same-day or next-day appointments that begin on time unless there is an unanticipated patient emergency
- A portable USB drive that contains all your important medical information, which is great for travel in case an emergency arises while you are away
- No more than 2 appointments per hour during concierge time
- Extended, unhurried office visits for the physical and any follow-up appointments (which can be scheduled during concierge hours or traditional hours)
How Much Does It Cost?
The fee for concierge medicine at Dr. John L. Sabatini P.C. averages about $150/month, annually less than the cost of a standard “executive” physical. Because the hybrid concierge model only provides care for non-covered services, most patients continue to keep their traditional health insurance.
The annual fee for the concierge medicine program covers the cost of the physical exam. Your follow-up and routine care is paid for through third-party programs like private insurance, Medicare, or a direct fee. Children up to age 25 may participate under their parents' program at no additional charge.
Personalized Concierge Medicine in Yardley, PA
For more information about concierge medicine at Dr. John L. Sabatini P.C. in Yardley, Pennsylvania or to sign up for the concierge medicine program today, give us a call at (215) 321-9896. You can also make an appointment with one of our family practice doctors by calling our office or requesting an appointment online at your convenience.